Hockey Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone who loves hockey sim leagues.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I NEED TO LOSE CAP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I NEED TO LOSE CAP Empty
PostSubject: I NEED TO LOSE CAP   I NEED TO LOSE CAP EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:03 am

Anyone is available besides richards, carter, gagne. i need younger players who are CHEAPER
Back to top Go down

I NEED TO LOSE CAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO LOSE CAP   I NEED TO LOSE CAP EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:07 pm

anyone?
Back to top Go down

I NEED TO LOSE CAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO LOSE CAP   I NEED TO LOSE CAP EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:36 pm

i want coburn?
Back to top Go down

I NEED TO LOSE CAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO LOSE CAP   I NEED TO LOSE CAP EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:01 pm

offer, but he'll be veeery hard to land as hes my #1 defenseman plus hes young with an extreme amount of potential
Back to top Go down

I NEED TO LOSE CAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO LOSE CAP   I NEED TO LOSE CAP EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:25 pm

derek morris good solid d plus a prospect?
Back to top Go down

I NEED TO LOSE CAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO LOSE CAP   I NEED TO LOSE CAP EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:24 pm

naw
Back to top Go down

I NEED TO LOSE CAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO LOSE CAP   I NEED TO LOSE CAP EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:29 pm

even if the prospect were ot be jared staal the 4th staal brother?
Back to top Go down

I NEED TO LOSE CAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO LOSE CAP   I NEED TO LOSE CAP EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:46 pm

no, and i dont think morris helps me with the cap does he?
Back to top Go down

I NEED TO LOSE CAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO LOSE CAP   I NEED TO LOSE CAP EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:47 pm

ahhh no but i alrdy traded him for vlasic and a 2nd
Back to top Go down

I NEED TO LOSE CAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO LOSE CAP   I NEED TO LOSE CAP EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:32 pm

biron is available too... i actually want to let him go so do i have any takers?
Back to top Go down

I NEED TO LOSE CAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO LOSE CAP   I NEED TO LOSE CAP EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:46 am

what do you want for Lupul?
Back to top Go down

I NEED TO LOSE CAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO LOSE CAP   I NEED TO LOSE CAP EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:26 pm

another good young winger that is cheap+
Back to top Go down

I NEED TO LOSE CAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO LOSE CAP   I NEED TO LOSE CAP EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:28 pm

yu no i will let yu dump salary cap on me in return i would like.. some draft piks or prospects
Back to top Go down

I NEED TO LOSE CAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO LOSE CAP   I NEED TO LOSE CAP EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:30 pm

wait u want me to give me players with salary then pay u for doing that... so like players with high salary+picks/prospects for free? um no
Back to top Go down

I NEED TO LOSE CAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO LOSE CAP   I NEED TO LOSE CAP EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:34 pm

ahhh well nobody is goign to want to take your high paidp layers that arent good so gimme the shitty high paid players since i have like 40 million in cap available.. and i will pay there slary but to do so i would liek some piks n prospects in return
Back to top Go down

I NEED TO LOSE CAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO LOSE CAP   I NEED TO LOSE CAP EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:35 am

Joffrey Lupul 75 65 72 24 2311667 1

for

Sean Bergenheim 62 65 67 24 850000 2
Jeff Tambellini 63 58 66 24 575000 2
Back to top Go down

I NEED TO LOSE CAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO LOSE CAP   I NEED TO LOSE CAP EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:37 am

no way plus i need to getrid of expenisve plyrs nt lupul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I NEED TO LOSE CAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO LOSE CAP   I NEED TO LOSE CAP Empty

Back to top Go down

I NEED TO LOSE CAP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hockey Revolution  :: General Managers Office :: Trade Office-
Jump to: