Hockey Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone who loves hockey sim leagues.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devils

Devils

THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED Empty
PostSubject: THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED   THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:35 am

Dainius Zubrus 76 73 75 30 3400000 5
Jay Pandolfo 58 76 74 33 2500000 3
Michael Swift 58 48 57 21 541667 3
Bryce Salvador 44 77 68 32 2900000 4
Ivan Khomutov C D C- 23 488000 0
Brandon Burlon D- D C- 18 450000 0
Vili Sopanen D D C- 21 450000 0
NJ 2nd

for

Ilya Kovalchuk 91 63 80 25 6389260 2

i accept
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED   THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:41 am

i accept
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED   THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:56 am

I hate to sound like a dick but aren't you the one complaining about the toronto/anaheim trade? Yet, you are giving up nothing but junk to get one of the best players in the league. Personally, I couldn't care less about the trade, I hope you get him but you can't comment on someone elses trade then make an equally ridiculous trade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED   THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:58 am

accept
Back to top Go down
Devils

Devils

PostSubject: Re: THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED   THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:48 am

SJ equally ridiculous? im giving 3 young good prospects, a good young player swift, 2 players with 75 overall and another forward, its a hell of a lot better than that trade, and im giving my 2nd, im practically giving my future with some good players for kovalchuk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED   THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Your 2 75's are both in their 30's so they aren't getting any better. Khomutov is the only good prospect you're giving him and he is already 23. Swift is basically the only decent player you're giving him and he will never get even close to Kovalchuk's stats. Are you sure you guys aren't the same person? lol
Back to top Go down
Devils

Devils

PostSubject: Re: THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED   THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:59 pm

ha your funny lol check the ip adresses and btw they are in there 30's but they have minimum 5 yrs left...anyway 1 admin accepted, atlanta accepted so one admin left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED   THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:05 pm

i think NJ needs to add, your getting one of the top scorers in the league
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED   THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:05 pm

im not an admin or anything special but I think its a good/fair trade

yea kovchuck is good, but imagine if it was AO or SC, then it would be even more players stacked on one side or whatever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED   THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:08 pm

no nvm its good i accept, i couldve sworn the NJ thing wasnt swinging with the 2nd pick, didnt see that. it evens it out a little beter, i still think NJ getting the better deal though. i accept
Back to top Go down
Devils

Devils

PostSubject: Re: THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED   THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:11 pm

so 2 admins accepted and atlanta accepted now just needs to get confirmed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED   THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:32 pm

Declined
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED   THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:32 pm

your not going to get one if not the best player in the world for shitty prospects and players
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED   THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:34 pm

I'm losing patience with this nonsense...I agree with SJ you shouldn't bash my deal so much and then go for an "almost" as lopsided deal yourself. Kovi still has youth.

To much control from admins, other GM's

Brian Burke doesn't need permission from, Holland, Holmgren, Gainy, Murray etc. to pull a deal in the NHL

Both deals should be accepted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED   THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:38 pm

yeah but there are people who help their friends by giving them the better of a really unfair deal or as in our other league there has been double accounting, i dont think theres double gming in the nhl now is there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED   THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED Empty

Back to top Go down

THRASHERSSS////DEVILS DECLINED
Page 1 of 1