Hockey Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone who loves hockey sim leagues.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DET/////NYI(DECLINED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

DET/////NYI(DECLINED) Empty
PostSubject: DET/////NYI(DECLINED)   DET/////NYI(DECLINED) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:14 am

Mike Sillinger 73 68 75 37 2200000 1
Mike Comrie 76 64 74 28 4000000 1

for

Thomas McCollum D C- C- 18 450000 0
Jonathan Ericsson 35 68 61 24 900000 3
Jakub Kindl 44 45 44 21 850000 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DET/////NYI(DECLINED)   DET/////NYI(DECLINED) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:14 am

I accept
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DET/////NYI(DECLINED)   DET/////NYI(DECLINED) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:14 am

GOOD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DET/////NYI(DECLINED)   DET/////NYI(DECLINED) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:41 am

ok i guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DET/////NYI(DECLINED)   DET/////NYI(DECLINED) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:42 am

gd
Back to top Go down
Devils

Devils

PostSubject: Re: DET/////NYI(DECLINED)   DET/////NYI(DECLINED) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:10 pm

PENDING...ericsson is injured for one month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DET/////NYI(DECLINED)   DET/////NYI(DECLINED) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:18 pm

i want to cancel this trade i think i'm going to stick with what i got for now
Back to top Go down
Devils

Devils

PostSubject: Re: DET/////NYI(DECLINED)   DET/////NYI(DECLINED) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:36 pm

you cant once accepted u cant go back, the admins accepted also so when he is off injury its going through, sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DET/////NYI(DECLINED)   DET/////NYI(DECLINED) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:38 pm

yes NJ that is right, but this was written up before the update and it still wasnt accepted and now mccollum is a ccc prospect. i dont find that fair, because of the update it should be rewritten in my opinion since overalls are changed measurably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DET/////NYI(DECLINED)   DET/////NYI(DECLINED) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:40 pm

nevermind that it is fair cause itd be the same way if ity was accepted idk what im thinking and plus bmazing and legend97 arent admons anymore are they? does their say in this still count?
Back to top Go down
Devils

Devils

PostSubject: Re: DET/////NYI(DECLINED)   DET/////NYI(DECLINED) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:02 pm

trade declined...i just saw their stats and i agree with PHI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DET/////NYI(DECLINED)   DET/////NYI(DECLINED) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:43 pm

i dont think yu should of decliend this trade it isnt the people making the trades fault it took so long to confirm if everythign went well this would have been confirmed prior to the update
Back to top Go down
HTC*Hawks
Admin
HTC*Hawks

PostSubject: Re: DET/////NYI(DECLINED)   DET/////NYI(DECLINED) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:40 am

this trade was accepted before the roster updated it should still go through i just saw that
Back to top Go down
https://hockeyrevolution.forumotion.com
Devils

Devils

PostSubject: Re: DET/////NYI(DECLINED)   DET/////NYI(DECLINED) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:04 am

PHI and NJ never accepted or declined this trade, only bmazing did so even if ryan accepts its still 2-1 because me and philly decline
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DET/////NYI(DECLINED)   DET/////NYI(DECLINED) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:54 pm

yes but it was accepted prior to the update therefor we cant switch it and lets make this clear i am an admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DET/////NYI(DECLINED)   DET/////NYI(DECLINED) Empty

Back to top Go down

DET/////NYI(DECLINED)
Page 1 of 1